Colibri Active textile brands are selected for their consistency and environmental standards including OEKO-TEX(r) and bluesign(r). We have low minimums, and many stock collections on hand for quick turn times. We have warp knits, waterproof-breathable, circular knits, thermals, and recycled textiles. Our brands are supplied to the best performance brands in Europe.
Our Textile Collection
- OEKO-TEX® and bluesign® textiles
- Many stock choices – quick turn around
- Low minimum orders
- Europe’s finest textiles
“We are proud of the outstanding collection of European textiles. They are manufactured by the industry innovators with the hightest integrity.”
Ted Barber, Owner
WindTex – Vagotex, S.p.A. laminates their proprietary high-performance membranes with high quality Nylon and polyester spandex knits to produce a unique line of waterproof breathable fabrics that define the modern soft-shell. They can be used in outerwear that is cut close to the body for aero advantage, while maintaining a comfortable microclimate that moves with the athlete for maximum performance. Their choice of different membranes, face and backing fabrics allows the designer to engineer solutions for different environments and athlete output levels
- Excellent technical performance.
- 24 Product Lines for sportswear and other clothing,
- Continuous Innovation – continuous improvement of process and production.
- Windtex Membranes – waterproof, breathable and light.
- Recycled textiles
Waterproof breathable outerwear cut close to the body.
Windproof highly breathable – close fitting outerwear
Jackets, gloves, vests, hats, shoe covers.
Sportswear Argentona, S.A. produces the highest quality circular knits for sports. Their DryclimTM denier gradient construction actively moves sweat from the skin to the fabric surface. The 2.0 collection of dense mesh knits enjoy excellent breathability, and high comfort. They are adaptable, lightweight, elastic, compressive and have an innovative aesthetic. Clean Cut is a new circular knit construction that allows a smooth, run-proof seamless edges.
- Fine gauge circular knits – light and versatile for all sports apparel
- EcoRec – recycled polyester
- Microfresh – quick dispersion of sweat
- Suede – microbrushed fabrics that are ideal for direct skin contact
- Cleancut – clean, seamless, or runproof edge
- Dryclim – Fabric with innovative construction that keeps the body clean and dry without chemicals.
- Digital printing in-house
Cycling, Running, Rugby, Soccer, Basketball apparel
Extensive selection of Recycled Polyester Knits
Unique/custom digital printed designs
SITIP, S.p.A. makes exceptional warp knit textiles for stretch sports apparel. Their focus on high gauge warp knitting produces Nylon and polyester Lycra textiles for high performance cycling shorts, tights, jerseys, and TT suits. Their polyester PFP textiles are used for custom graphic team apparel; including the Giro Italia leader’s jerseys.
- Sitip fabrics are used by industry leading biking, triathlon, fitness, running, yoga and swimwear brands
- Their range of stretch fabrics responds to the strictest market requirements
- Sitip uses the ultimate technical fibers on the market for the best performance
- Official Supplier Giro d’Italia
- Quality production process – Sitip is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2008